Representing Individuals against Insurance Companies for 35+ years
We understand that if you are looking for an attorney, you are dealing with a rough spot in your life that you would rather not be dealing with. Our job is to get you through it as smoothly as we can with the best possible outcome at the end.
Our practice focuses on litigation and cases that might potentially end in litigation if they are not resolved. We are comfortable in the courtroom, and have made much of our reputation there. When you are in a legal dispute you have rights and remedies that need to be protected. Let us help.
What We Promise:
- an honest assessment of your situation in an environment free of intimidation or pressure;
- personal attention as we limit the number of cases we handle to insure that every client represented gets the personal attention that we would want if we were the client;
- the benefit of over 36 years of personal injury trial experience from Henry Moore, a Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Law Specialist;
- open door communication policy where your calls are welcome and where you can speak directly to or meet personally with your attorney any time that you need to.
What You Should Expect from Your Lawyer:
- A high degree of trust.
- A high degree of loyalty.
- An understanding and support of your needs and goals.
- Represents only your interests.
- Open, consistent communication.
- An understanding that your file belongs to you and not the attorney.