The Austin personal injury lawyers and insurance dispute lawyers at the Law Offices of Henry Moore provide ethical, personal, powerful legal advocacy to their clients. This firm limits the number of cases we handle to insure that every client represented gets the personal attention that we would want if we were the client.
“We understand that if you are looking for an attorney, you are dealing with a rough spot in your life that you would rather not be dealing with. Our job is to take you through these troubled waters as smoothly as we can with the best possible outcome at the end. Our practice was founded on sound ethical fundamentals and personal attention to our clients.”
If you have been injured by the negligence of another person, you will receive our personal attention and the benefit of over 40 years of personal injury trial experience from Henry Moore, a Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Law Specialist (certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization).
“We are litigators. We are comfortable in the courtroom, and have made much of our reputation there. Still, we understand that that is probably the last place our clients want to be. Our first goal is to settle the dispute in a fair manner without litigation if it can be done. Unfortunately, that is not always possible. Consequently, if your case requires a fight we are ready to fight.”
Our Commitment to Our Clients
As our client, you can be assured of the following:
- A FREE consultation to clearly explain your rights and options.
- An honest assessment of your situation in an environment free of intimidation or pressure.
- Open door communication policy where your calls are welcome and where you can speak directly to or meet personally with your attorney any time that you need to.
- Prompt replies to your questions and ongoing case updates.
- Personal attention and dedication to serving you.